Have I morph?
Have I morph? Or the ones around me morph?
Sometimes while sitting down, I begin to wonder, have I change from my past? Changes that I've made in my dressing, my perspective, my life, my thinking etc. Then I look around at my peers, then I can't help but wonder again, or is it my peers have change so much that my change have been insignificant? Or I remain at where I am without changing. I really don't know and don't understand. I felt there's no change in me, in terms of my dressing and my thinking and stuffs like that. It makes me feel so vulnerable. I don't deny I'm easily affected by people's comments which make me very self-conscious but in life, you don't show all your emotions especially not wanting people to use this vulnerability to get back and laugh at you. So you learn to put on a mask and swallow everything in and hoping that one day it will heal and fade away but not realising that each time it's being tear open, it just get deeper.
Then you will begin the whole mask wearing thing again. I don't deny that in life, I really envious of the rich and the famous and those around me who lives their life differently from me whereby there's no restrictions. Ironically, I somehow, sometimes really love the life I'm living. But there's always this part in the human that we wish we could be someone else, we could be totally different from who we are now. Think about it...
Loved and take care.
Sometimes while sitting down, I begin to wonder, have I change from my past? Changes that I've made in my dressing, my perspective, my life, my thinking etc. Then I look around at my peers, then I can't help but wonder again, or is it my peers have change so much that my change have been insignificant? Or I remain at where I am without changing. I really don't know and don't understand. I felt there's no change in me, in terms of my dressing and my thinking and stuffs like that. It makes me feel so vulnerable. I don't deny I'm easily affected by people's comments which make me very self-conscious but in life, you don't show all your emotions especially not wanting people to use this vulnerability to get back and laugh at you. So you learn to put on a mask and swallow everything in and hoping that one day it will heal and fade away but not realising that each time it's being tear open, it just get deeper.
Then you will begin the whole mask wearing thing again. I don't deny that in life, I really envious of the rich and the famous and those around me who lives their life differently from me whereby there's no restrictions. Ironically, I somehow, sometimes really love the life I'm living. But there's always this part in the human that we wish we could be someone else, we could be totally different from who we are now. Think about it...
Loved and take care.
LIVE EARTH IS TMR, WEAR GREEN TO SUPPORT! =)
Labels: Changes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home